Privacy/Terms & Refund Policy
PROFESSIONAL RESUME SERVICES, INC.
PRIVACY, TERMS, and CONDITIONS
Your privacy is important to Professional Resume Services, Inc. (PRS). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that PRS collects, and the ways in which PRS uses that personal information. No information is shared with any other party for any reason whatsoever. Unless you authorize us to as part of our job search packages and/or resume distribution, we do not contact employers.
Personal information collection
Professional Resume Services, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Career documents: resumes, cover letters, thank you letters, personal and professional references, biographies, assessments, LinkedIn information, federal requirement information, company documents, and any documents you (or clients) send us to help create your resume package.
- One-time credit card information to complete the sale of service via virtual terminal or PayPal.
- Any other information that you send to your resume writer, LinkedIn expert, or career consultant.
Using personal information
Professional Resume Services may use your personal/career information to:
- Create your resume, cover letter, thank you letter, biography, LinkedIn profile and other career documents you may need.
- Send you marketing communications via email: newsletter. You may opt out at any time. Simply email us or call to be removed.
Where Professional Resume Services, Inc. discloses your personal information to its resume writers/sub-contractors for these purposes, the sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Only employees and sub-contractors who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Professional Resume Services, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Professional Resume Services, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. PRS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites on the Job Search Resources page. Professional Resume Services, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to P.O. Box 1115, Lapeer, MI 48446.
Client understands that all items purchased are service-based and are the creative representation of the client.
All sales are final and no refunds are permitted on services or products. No refund shall be granted on products or services not used, as unused services will be held until client is ready to continue receiving service. All documents and coaching services are considered completed within three months of purchase date. By remitting payment, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions in their entirety.
Client agrees to pay Professional Resume Services, Inc. the reasonable costs of enforcement for collection if it is necessary for Professional Resume Services, Inc. to retain an attorney and/or institute legal proceedings. The laws of the state of Michigan shall prevail in the enforcement of this contract.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Professional Resume Services, Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
While clients of Professional Resume Services, Inc. have an exceptional record of securing a job within zero to three months, PRS does not guarantee interviews or job offers from resume packages. Client should use all means necessary in securing employment (job search, referrals, networking, LinkedIn, business meetings, etc.). If client needs further assistance with this, please contact a PRS representative to help you with your job search process. PRS does offer a Satisfaction Guarantee. If client is unhappy with the resume, let your writer or client care coordinator know and you will be contacted to discuss the next steps. Our business is 85% referral-based and we want our clients to be happy.
Professional Resume Services, Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.