Professional Resume Services CEO Erin Kennedy is a Certified Executive Resume Writer & Career Consultant. In her nearly 20 years of experience, she has contributed to 16 best-selling career books. Considered an influencer, she is consistently listed as a “Top Career Expert to Follow” on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Erin earned her authority from international acclaim following multiple resume writing industry awards and nominations (TORI- Toast of the Resume Industry). She’s also achieved the coveted “Certified Master Resume Writer” distinction and is one of only a few professionals worldwide to have done so. Those are the kind of career hallmarks one collects after helping thousands of professionals at every career level and in every industry.
If her name rings a bell, it’s perhaps because of her appearance as a subject-matter expert in publications such as Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Forbes, Fast Company, FlexJobs, BioSpace, and Mashable … to name just a few.
Click here to read more about Erin's Credentials and Accomplishments
– T.O.R.I. Awards Judge, Career Directors International
– Regular contributor to dozens of career websites in various industries including Careers in Government, Recruiter.com, Forbes.com, Jobscan.co, HealthcareIT.com, The Career Experts, Social-Hire.com, Career Igniter, and more
– Interviewed by Fast Company Magazine, HuffPost, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Mashable & more
– Resume Writing Partner and Industry Expert to over 1200 professional associations
– Resume Writing Partner of an internationally recognized finance publication (Wall Street Journal/FINS)
– Executive Job Search Expert & Resume Writing Partner, Job-Hunt.org
– Former Marketing & Sales Job Search Expert, Job-Hunt.org
– Committee Member, Resume Certification/Credentialing Committee, Career Directors International (CDI)
– Mentor, Career Director International’s Member Mentorship Program
* Voted Forbes “Top 100 Websites for Your Career”.
* Nominated by Career Directors International (CDI) for the Toast of the Resume Industry (T.O.R.I.) awards each year entered out of hundreds of writers and thousands of resumes, winning the award for “Best Executive Resume”.
* Consistently voted “Top Executive Resume Service” by several online review companies.
**Internationally recognized work as “Best of the Best” by peers and clients**
Forbes Coaches Council (FCC)
Career Directors International (CDI)
Professional Association of Resume Writers (PARW)
National Resume Writers Association (NRWA)
National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
Career Thought Leaders (CTL)
“Resumes for Dummies”, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2015
“The Best Job Search Advice Book”, Devay Campbell, 2015
“Job Search Letters for Dummies”, John Wiley Publications, 2013
“Professional Cover Letter Examples for Managers and Executives”, Teena Rose, 2013
“Cracking the Code to Pharmaceutical Sales (2nd Edition)”, Teena Rose, 2011
“Social Networking for Career Success”, Miriam Salpeter, Learning Express, 2011
“Designing a Cover Letter to ‘Wow’ Hiring Personnel”, Teena Rose, 2010
“The Twitter Job Search Guide”, Jist Publishing, 2010
“Cover Letters for Dummies, 3rd Edition”, John Wiley Publications, 2009
“Expert Resumes for Engineering Professionals”, Jist Publishing, 2008
“Resumes for the Rest of Us: Secrets from the Pros for Job Seekers with Unconventional Career Paths”,Career Press Publishing, 2008
“Directory of Professional Resume Writers: How to Find and Work with a Pro to Accelerate Your Search”,Jist Publishing, 2008
“The Quick Resume & Cover Letter Book, Fourth Edition”, Jist Publishing, 2007
“Military-to-Civilian Resumes and Letters”, Impact Publications, 2007
“No-Nonsense Resumes”, Career Press, 2006
“No-Nonsense Cover Letters”, Career Press, 2006
Erin’s credentials include:
Master Career Director (MCD)
Certified Executive Resume Master (CERM)
Certified Empowerment and Motivational Coach (CEMC)
Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW)
Certified Expert Resume Writer (CERW)
Certified Resume Analyst (CRA)
The accolade of which she’s most proud? The one she’ll receive when she helps yet another professional achieve a career goal.