Considering advancing your education even further? Executive MBA programs are known for turning managers into full-fledged executive and c-level leaders, showing you how to think strategically, motivate staff, and expand business.
In an article in the Wall Street Journal’s Career Journal, these are the top 5:
1. Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management
2. University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School
3. The Thunderbird School of Global Management
4. University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business
5. University of North Carolina’s Kenan-Flagler Business School
To read the full article, go to: